Petrarium Astartes Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Cristiano Ronaldo reveals why he joined Juventus

Répondre au sujet    Petrarium Astartes Index du Forum » Petrarium Astartes » présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Cristiano Ronaldo reveals why he joined Juventus
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Message Cristiano Ronaldo reveals why he joined Juventus Répondre en citant

New Juventus signing Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed why he joined the Turin based side this summer from ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Real Madrid. Ronaldo was recently talking to JuventusTV and he was asked about why he took the decision of joining the bianconeri this summer. He said: " It's nice ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด to be here, I'm happy. When did I choose to play at Juventus? There was not a precise moment."
"In recent years, I had played against Juventus on a couple of occasions and I always had the feeling that Italian fans liked Cristiano. Juve is the most important club in Italy, one of the best in ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด the world. It was an easy choice because Juve is an incredible club ". When asked about what he intends to do at Juventus, he said: "My priority is to give my best, demonstrate professionalism, try to further improve the team. This will be my task, I will try to enjoy the moment as much as possible and to make Juve stronger during my stay here ".

Dim 12 Aoû - 04:12 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 12 Aoû - 04:12 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Petrarium Astartes Index du Forum » Petrarium Astartes » présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation