Petrarium Astartes Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Ex-Man United player: Mourinho is a winner

Répondre au sujet    Petrarium Astartes Index du Forum » Petrarium Astartes » présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Ex-Man United player: Mourinho is a winner
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Message Ex-Man United player: Mourinho is a winner Répondre en citant

There’s one Manchester United player whoisn’t arguing with Jose Mourinho. ​Trouble is, Daley Blind is no บอล ส เต็ ป longer with the Red Devils, having moved back to Ajax! The Special One is coming under a lot of fire at the moment, with a recent spat with Paul Pogba the latest incident. The Portuguese Coach has also been criticised for having a go at the บอล ส เต็ ป club’s transfer policy, Mourinho claiming that he didn’t get most of his targets in the current window. They are believed to include Toby Alderweireld, Jerome Boateng and Inter’s Ivan Perisic. Yet speaking to the Express, Blind had this to say: “I learned a lot from him. He is a บอล ส เต็ ปwinner. And he can project that very well on a group.
“I almost played 150 matches. I won four trophies at United.
“I had a very beautiful time. I had many nice moments there.
“I am very grateful to the fans. I worked very nice[ly] with Mourinho.”

Ven 17 Aoû - 09:22 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 17 Aoû - 09:22 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Petrarium Astartes Index du Forum » Petrarium Astartes » présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation